- The winter storage period period lasts from 1st of September to 1st of May
- Storage after 1st of May can be arranged
- The owner is responsible for insuring the boat. Minimum insurance is liability insurance.
- Furnes Marina will not take responsibility for equipment, on board and on deck, that’s loose.
- It’s open every working day between 09:00 and 16:00, and every other Saturday.
- It’s not allowed to work with warm equipment without approval from the staff.
- No animals are allowed inside.
Preparations before storing at Furnes Marina A/S
Following steps are mandatory before we put the boat on land
- Empty water tank
- Empty diesel/gasoline tank
- Empty toilet tank
When the boat is on land, you must prepare it for storage.
- Clamps of the battery
- Gas bottles taken out of the boat
- No electricity on the boat
- Lock all hatches and doors